360 Research Reports has released a new report on Affective Computing Market, The report is full of crucial insights on the market which will help the clients in making correct business decisions. This research will help both existing and new aspirants for Affective Computing Market to figure out and study market requirements, market size, and competition. The report talks about the supply and demand scenario, the competitive market scene, challenges for market growth, market opportunities, and the threats faced by key players.
Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.
This report studies the Affective Computing market size (value and volume) by players, regions, product types and end industries, history data 2014-2019 and forecast data 2020-2026; This report also studies the global market competition landscape, market drivers and trends, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
Get a Sample PDF of report – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/15067807
Global Affective Computing market competition by top manufacturers, with production, price, and revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the top players including:
Short Description about Affective Computing Market:
Affective computing (also known as artificial emotional intelligence, or emotion AI) is the study and development of systems and devices that can recognize, interpret, process, and simulate human affects. It is an interdisciplinary field spanning computer science, psychology, and cognitive science. While the origins of the field may be traced as far back as to early philosophical inquiries into emotion (affect is, basically, a synonym for emotion.), the more modern branch of computer science originated with Rosalind Picards 1995 paper on affective computing. A motivation for the research is the ability to simulate empathy. The machine should interpret the emotional state of humans and adapt its behavior to them, giving an appropriate response for those emotions.
Two major categories describing emotions in machines are Emotional speech and Facial affect detection. In the forecast perio, Touchless AI models is seeing to is expected to grow at a high rate and hold the largest share of the affective computing market between 2017 and 2025. Potential applications for affective computing seems limitless. The market for affective computing systems has already started to evolve, with enabling technologies already being adopted across in many areas like market research, healthcare, media & advertisement, automotive, retail, education, communication and so on. In 2017, the healthcare sector recorded the largest market share in terms of affective computing technology implementation, owing to the large number of application areas which include facial expression recognition for the specially abled children (autism, dyslexia, and others) and detection of psychological disorders in this area. North America is estimated to hold the largest market share (about 33.85%) in 2017 due to the presence of a large number of enterprises deploying affective computing technologies, along with technological advanced scenarios. However, APAC offers the potential growth opportunities for the market to emerge over the coming years and surpass the North American affective computing market in terms of technology adoption. The key factors driving the growth rate in the APAC region include increasing technological implementations and rising smart city investments. IBM, Microsoft, Eyesight Technologies, Affectiva, gestigon GmbH, Beyond Verbal, nViso SA, and Cogito , Kairos are some of the major market players in this market. Other prominent vendors include Crowd Emotion, NuraLogix, iMotions, Drive.ai, the Affective Computing and etc. Increasing investments in affective computing market and rise in the number of acquisitions of start-ups by leading players such as Affectiva, Eyeris Technologies, IBM, etc., are anticipated to thrive the global market of affective computing over the next few years. Slow digitization rate across emerging economies, exuberant cost of making affective computing systems, and other operational challenges are the major restraining factors for the growth of the global affective computing market.
Scope of the Affective Computing Market Report :
In 2019, The Worldwide Affective Computing market size was USD 422.3 million and it is expected to reach USD 5340.5 million by the end of 2026, with a CAGR of 43.2% during 2021-2026.
This report focuses on the Affective Computing in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
With tables and figures helping analyze worldwide Global Affective Computing market, this research provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
Affective Computing Breakdown Data by Type:
Affective Computing Breakdown Data by Application:
This Affective Computing Market Research/Analysis Report Contains Answers to your following Questions
- Which Manufacturing Technology is used for Affective Computing?
- What Developments Are Going On in That Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
- Who Are the Global Key Players in This Affective Computing Market?
- What are Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, and Contact Information?
- What Was Global Market Status of Affective Computing Market?
- What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost and PROFIT of Affective Computing Market?
- What Is Current Market Status of Affective Computing Industry? What’s Market Competition in This Industry, Both Company, and Country Wise? What’s Market Analysis of Affective Computing Market by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
- What Are Projections of Global Affective Computing Industry Considering Capacity, Production and Production Value? What Will Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What about Import and Export?
- What Is Affective Computing Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
- What Is Economic Impact On Affective Computing Industry? What are Global Macroeconomic Environment Analysis Results? What Are Global Macroeconomic Environment Development Trends?
- What Are Market Dynamics of Affective Computing Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
- What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, and Marketing Channels for Affective Computing Industry?
Inquire more and share questions if any before the purchase on this report at – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/15067807
Affective Computing market along with Report Research Design:
Affective Computing Market Historic Data (2015-2019):
- Industry Trends: Global Revenue, Status and Outlook.
- Competitive Landscape: By Manufacturers, Development Trends.
- Product Revenue for Top Players: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Situation Analysis.
- Market Segment: By Types, By Applications, By Regions/ Geography.
- Sales Revenue: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Analysis.
Affective Computing Market Influencing Factors:
- Market Environment: Government Policies, Technological Changes, Market Risks.
- Market Drivers: Growing Demand, Reduction in Cost, Market Opportunities and Challenges.
Affective Computing Market Forecast (2020-2026):
- Market Size Forecast: Global Overall Size, By Type/Product Category, By Applications/End Users, By Regions/Geography.
- Key Data (Revenue): Market Size, Market Share, Growth Rate, Growth, Product Sales Price.
Purchase this report (Price 3900 USD for a single-user license) – https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/15067807
360 Research Reports is the credible source for gaining the market reports that will provide you with the lead your business needs. At 360 Research Reports, our objective is providing a platform for many top-notch market research firms worldwide to publish their research reports, as well as helping the decision makers in finding most suitable market research solutions under one roof. Our aim is to provide the best solution that matches the exact customer requirements. This drives us to provide you with custom or syndicated research reports.
Name: Mr. Ajay More
Email: [email protected]
Organization: 360 Research Reports
Phone: +44 20 3239 8187/ +14242530807
For More Related Reports Click Here :