Global “Automotive Rubber-molded Components Market” Report 2020 trend offers Complete examination of industry status and standpoint of significant areas dependent on of central participants, nations, item types, and end enterprises. This report focuses on the Automotive Rubber-molded Components in Global market, especially in United States, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, North America, India. Automotive Rubber-molded Components Market report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application. Automotive Rubber-molded Components Report 2020 (value and volume) by company, regions, product types, end industries, history data and estimate data.
Also, Report contains a comprehensive analysis of the important segments like market opportunities, import/export details, market dynamics, key manufacturers, growth rate, and key regions. Automotive Rubber-molded Components Market report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type, and application. Automotive Rubber-molded Components Market reports offer a detailed assessment of the Automotive Rubber-molded Components including enabling technologies, current market situation, market assumptions, restraining factors.
List of Top Key-players in 2020 of Automotive Rubber-molded Components Market:-
- AB SKF
- ALP Group
- Bohra Rubber Pvt. Ltd
- Continental AG
- Cooper-Standard Automotive
- DANA Holding Corporation
- Federal-Mogul Corporation
- Freudenberg and Co. Kg
- Hebei Shinda Seal Group
- Hutchinson SA
- NOK Corporation
- Steele Rubber Products
- Sumitomo Riko Co.
- Trelleborg AB
The Global Automotive Rubber-molded Components market swot is provided for the international markets including progress trends, competitive landscape breakdown, and key in regions development status. Development policies and plans are discussed as well as manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed.
The Global Automotive Rubber-molded Components Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period 2018-2023. Innovation in the automobile and automobile components manufacturing industry is set to revolutionize the automobile rubber component industry around the world. The increase in the production of cars around the world has had a very positive impact on the sellers of the automotive rubber-molded components, which include Bohra Rubber Pvt. Ltd, Continental AG, Hutchison SA, DANA Holding Corporation, and Trelleborg AB. With the growing demand for fuel-efficient and less polluting vehicles, the market for lightweight automotive components of higher durability is on the rise, which is also dependent on the rubber components. Further, with chemical companies such as Chem-Trend coming up with better release agents and molding process aids, the market for automotive rubber molded parts is expected to touch around USD 46 billion by 2023. Technological advancements have been the primary push for this growth. Innovations such as Fords eco-friendly rubber parts using soy oil, and research labs trying to come up with better and durable rubber materials like EPDM, are expected to drive the market at a CAGR of 6.26% by 2023.
Growing automotive emission lead to pressure on automakers to produce fuel-efficient vehicles. Rigid standards set by regulatory authorities are expected to significantly drive the market for lightweight materials such as rubber molded components in the automotive sector. Rubber components, if used in place of conventional metal or plastic structures, are expected to impact the weight of the automobile to quite an extent. This growing automotive industry is expected to provoke the demand for rubber-molded components globally. However, on the downside, crunch in raw materials and swinging raw material prices are expected to act as friction factors for the market growth.
As of 2016-17, Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomers (EPDM) accounted for most of the market share by raw material type, with natural rubber following closely. However, growing innovations in durability and life of the EPDM-based compounds is expected to propel the market for EPDM in automotive applications over the coming five years. EPDM materials were proved fit for high-pressure conditions and boasted of impact resistance and stiffness. These technical advantages over other raw materials will encourage automakers to prefer EPDM-based molded components to synthetic or natural rubber.
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12885582
The global Automotive Rubber-molded Components market covers the vision of participant analysis by product types, market share, applications, sales, and revenue.
Highlighted points of Automotive Rubber-molded Components Market Size:
- Covers the varying market dynamics of the industry.
- In-depth analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
- Includes market driving and restraining factors.
- Participants profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
- Include details of five years of forecast analysis by types, regions, and applications.
Key Developments in the Automotive Rubber-molded Components Market:
The Asia-Pacific region was the largest market for automotive rubber-molded components, both in terms production and consumption. This can be attributed to India and China emerging as major automotive components manufacture hubs, sourcing to the western auto giants. Further, government support for FDIs in these countries has encouraged small and medium scale regional players to enter the rubber molding market, with Bohra Rubber Pvt. Ltd as the top company producing rubber components. As of 2016, China has emerged as the leader in both Asia-Pacific and global rubber-molded automotive components markets. Growing economy and rising disposable incomes have resulted in greater demand for automotive in India and China, in turn, opening new opportunities for the dependent rubber-molding sector. North America, in the light of EPA regulations and CAFÉ standards, is expected to witness a higher CAGR over the coming five years in the market.
Inquire more and share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12885582
This Automotive Rubber-molded Components Market Research/analysis Report Contains Answers to your following Questions
- Which Manufacturing Technology is Used for Automotive Rubber-molded Components? What Developments Are Going On in That Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
- Who Are the Global Key Players in This Automotive Rubber-molded Components Market? What’s Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, Contact Information?
- What Was Global Market Status of Automotive Rubber-molded Components Market? What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost and PROFIT of Automotive Rubber-molded Components Market?
- What Is Current Market Status of Automotive Rubber-molded Components Industry? What’s Market Competition in This Industry, Both Company, and Country Wise? What’s Market Analysis of Automotive Rubber-molded Components Market by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
- What Are Projections of Global Automotive Rubber-molded Components Industry Considering Capacity, Production and Production Value? What Will Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What About Import and Export?
- What Is Automotive Rubber-molded Components Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
- What Is Economic Impact On Automotive Rubber-molded Components Industry? What are Global Macroeconomic Environment Analysis Results? What Are Global Macroeconomic Environment Development Trends?
- What Are Market Dynamics of Automotive Rubber-molded Components Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
- What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, Marketing Channels for Automotive Rubber-molded Components Industry?
Reasons to Purchase this Report
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12885582
Finally, the report Global Automotive Rubber-molded Components Market 2020 describes the Automotive Rubber-molded Components industry expansion game plan, the Automotive Rubber-molded Components industry knowledge supply, appendix, analysis findings, and the conclusion.
About 360 Market Updates:
360 Market Updates is a credible source for gaining the market reports that will provide you with the lead your business needs. At 360 Market Updates, our objective is to provide a platform for many top-notch market research firms worldwide to publish their research reports, as well as helping the decision-makers in finding the most suitable market research solutions under one roof. Our aim is to provide the best solution that matches the exact customer requirements. This drives us to provide you with custom or syndicated research reports.
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Global Automotive Heated Steering Wheels Market 2020 Covid 19 Impact on Top countries data Industry Demand, Share, Size, Future Trends Plans, Growth Opportunities, Key Players, Application, Demand, Industry Research Report by Regional Forecast
Video Conferencing System Software Market Report – COVID-19 Top Countries Data 2020 Boosting the Growth Worldwide:Market Key Dynamics, Trends, Share Valuation Industry Size and Foreseen Research Report
Global Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) Market 2020 Covid – 19 Impact on Top countries data to Showing Impressive Growth by 2025 | Industry Trends, Share, Size, Top Key Players Analysis and Forecast Research