Global “Die Casting Market” Report 2021 (value and volume) by company, regions, product types, end industries, history data and estimate data. Also, Report contains a comprehensive analysis of the important segments like market opportunities, import/export details, market dynamics, key manufacturers, growth rate, and key regions. This report focuses on the Die Casting in the Global market, especially in the United States, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, North America, India. Die Casting Market report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type, and application. Die Casting Market reports offer a detailed assessment of the Die Casting including enabling technologies, current market situation, market assumptions, restraining factors.
The Global Die Casting market swot is provided for the international markets including progress trends, competitive landscape breakdown, and key in regions development status. Development policies and plans are discussed as well as manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed.
In 2017, the global die casting market was valued at USD 62.87 billion, which is projected to reach a value of USD 93.87 billion by 2023. The market is poised to register a CAGR of over 6.93% during 2018-2023 (the forecast period).
Rules levied by OSHA and initiatives by NADCA, to improve the technical workforce, are expected to improve the overall production of the die casting market. NADCA is working with several community colleges in the United States to create a die casting farm system. This initiative was undertaken because of the increased automation requirement and the growing demand for highly skilled workforce.
The automobile industry is highly dependent on the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations, owing to the high emissions of automotive units. The step by the EPA, to raise the mile per gallons standards to 35.5 mpg by 2016 and then 54.5 mpg by 2025, has actually accelerated the die casting industry, as the auto industry concluded that the only way it can get to those mileage standards is by reducing the weight of the vehicles. Aluminum die castings, in many of the power train and engine areas, is the one important way in which the industry can achieve this. This, in turn, is likely to fuel up the industry growth, in the area of structural die castings.
Increase in Automation in the Die Casting Industry has seen a Surge in Productivity
The die casting market has attracted the automotive industry, which is looking for highly durable die cast parts. Industrial machinery and piping manufacturers are increasingly employing die casting, since the past few years. The aerospace and defense industry is using die cast parts, increasingly. Increased automation in the die casting industry has spiked the productivity and, in turn, is attracting the attention of the automotive and other industrial manufacturers toward highly durable die casting parts. Employment of die castings in the industrial machinery and piping is on the rise since the past couple of years. Employing stronger aluminum components in agriculture and medical devices has also witnessed an increase.
Asia-Pacific is the largest market for die casting, which globally accounted for over 58% share in 2017. Further growth is imminent in the Asia-Pacific magnesium alloy die casting market for many new start-up companies because of an increasing preference of end users toward lower production costs. Established companies are posing a great challenge in terms of technological, reliability, and quality issues, which is leading to mergers and acquisition signed between smaller and established companies.
Technological Advancements and Innovation
Technological advancements in die casting revolves around high-tech requirements of the automotive and machinery industries. Over the past decade, major innovations have happened in power, transmission, body, steering, architecture, and instrumentation sectors. There have been advancements pertaining to the safety measures as well. Usage of non-ferrous metals in near net shape cast parts are one such heavily adopted application, wherein focus is given on fine details, involving surface conditions, complex shapes, and economy.
Die casting has become a preferred option for the machinery industries, as it can be utilized when there is a requirement in large quantities. Optimum casting techniques, along with best feature of design, help the industry save production costs. Through innovation in product and technology, the usability of die casting industry is increasing, which is further limiting the metal wastage and rejection rate. As a result of all these factors, non-ferrous die casting applications continue to draw the interest of designers.
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12886682
The global Die Casting market covers the vision of participant analysis by product types, market share, applications, sales, and revenue.
Die Casting Market Report covers the Top Key-players in 2021:-
- Empire Die Casting Company
- Ryobi Die Casting Inc.
- Sandhar Technologies Ltd
- KSPG AG
- Grupo Antolin-Irausa
- Koch Enterprises (Gibbs Die Casting Group)
- Sundaram Clayton
- Pace Industries
- Endurance Group
- Interplex Holdings Ltd
- Shiloh Industries
- Sigma Electric Manufacturing Corp.
- Engtek Group
- Lorom Industries
- Alcoa Inc.
- Faist Group
- Brillcast Manufacturing
- Georg Fischer Limited
- Trimet Aluminum AG
- Meridian Light Weight Technologies
- Montupet SA
- Rockman Industries
Highlighted points of Die Casting Market Size:
- Covers the varying market dynamics of the industry.
- In-depth analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
- Includes market driving and restraining factors.
- Participants profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
- Include details of five years of forecast analysis by types, regions, and applications.
Inquire more and share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12886682
This Die Casting Market Research/analysis Report Contains Answers to your following Questions
- Which Manufacturing Technology is Used for Die Casting? What Developments Are Going On in That Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
- Who Are the Global Key Players in This Die Casting Market? What’s Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, Contact Information?
- What Was Global Market Status of Die Casting Market? What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost and PROFIT of Die Casting Market?
- What Is Current Market Status of Die Casting Industry? What’s Market Competition in This Industry, Both Company, and Country Wise? What’s Market Analysis of Die Casting Market by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
- What Are Projections of Global Die Casting Industry Considering Capacity, Production and Production Value? What Will Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What About Import and Export?
- What Is Die Casting Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
- What Is Economic Impact On Die Casting Industry? What are Global Macroeconomic Environment Analysis Results? What Are Global Macroeconomic Environment Development Trends?
- What Are Market Dynamics of Die Casting Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
- What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, Marketing Channels for Die Casting Industry?
Key Developments in the Die Casting Market:
Reasons to Purchase the Report
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12886682
Finally, the report Global Die Casting Market 2021 describes the Die Casting industry expansion game plan, the Die Casting industry knowledge supply, appendix, analysis findings, and the conclusion.
About 360 Market Updates:
360 Market Updates is a credible source for gaining the market reports that will provide you with the lead your business needs. At 360 Market Updates, our objective is to provide a platform for many top-notch market research firms worldwide to publish their research reports, as well as helping the decision-makers in finding the most suitable market research solutions under one roof. Our aim is to provide the best solution that matches the exact customer requirements. This drives us to provide you with custom or syndicated research reports.
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Painless Plug Market Size 2020 Industry Size, Future Trends, Growth Key Factors, Demand, Business Share, Sales & Income, Manufacture Players, Application, Scope, and Opportunities Analysis by Outlook 2025