Global “Electric Bus Market” Report 2021 (value and volume) by company, regions, product types, end industries, history data and estimate data. Also, Report contains a comprehensive analysis of the important segments like market opportunities, import/export details, market dynamics, key manufacturers, growth rate, and key regions. This report focuses on the Electric Bus in the Global market, especially in the United States, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, North America, India. Electric Bus Market report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type, and application. Electric Bus Market reports offer a detailed assessment of the Electric Bus including enabling technologies, current market situation, market assumptions, restraining factors.
The Global Electric Bus market swot is provided for the international markets including progress trends, competitive landscape breakdown, and key in regions development status. Development policies and plans are discussed as well as manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed.
The global electric bus market with a growing CAGR of 25% during the forecast period. The growth of the global electric bus market is attributed to the rising fuel prices and increased environmental concerns. Asia-Pacific is leading the global electric bus market with increased government initiatives in countries like India, China and Japan.
Environmental concerns have resulted in a transformation of the transportation industry from the fossil fuel powered-engines to electric drivetrains. Though the electric vehicles were thought as an impractical replacement for the combustion engines, the rate at which the electric vehicle market is growing shows that the transformation is happening at a rate far faster than expected. The transformation has not just happened in the smaller passenger vehicle segment but can also be seen in the large commercial vehicles especially buses. Many governments across the world have initiated changes in the public transportation system by replacing the heavy duty diesel and gasoline run buses with zero emission electric buses. This move by the governments has helped the market to grow at a CAGR of nearly 25% and the market is expected to touch a value of USD 90 billion by the end of the year 2023.
Government Plans for Electrification of Public Transportation
The overriding problem of pollution caused especially by automobiles has made governments in many countries to take drastic measures to keep them under control. One such move commonly seen across many countries is the electrification of public transportation. The smoke chugging combustion engine vehicles are being replaced in many countries and many more countries are expected to join the move. China, which has seen the adverse effects of the industrialization, is in the forefront in public transport buses electrification making other markets look minute. The country accounts for more than 90% of the global electric bus stock.
Though the electrification of public transport buses is a viable way of controlling vehicle emissions, the high cost of the electric buses is hindering the market from growing at a further faster rate. The electric buses are nearly 3 to 4 times more than the conventional combustion engines buses and about twice more than the hybrid counterpart. Also, the fact that the electric drivetrains and the battery power sources are in the nascent stages of development is slowing the market which has potential the potential to grow at an explosive rate. The combustion engine buses from established manufacturers such as Volvo, Mercedes, Scania, etc. have fuel tank capacity ranging from 150 to 250 gallons and the vehicles having an average fuel consumption of 10 miles per gallon have a range of over 1500 miles for one complete filling. On contrast to these vehicles, the greener electric vehicles have a range of about 300 kilometers for one full charging. The time taking charging process of the vehicles along with the small range makes the operators reluctant to change the existing combustion buses to electric buses.
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12885144
The global Electric Bus market covers the vision of participant analysis by product types, market share, applications, sales, and revenue.
Electric Bus Market Report covers the Top Key-players in 2021:-
- Daimler AG
- Anhui Ankai Automobile
- Nanjing Jiayuan EV
- New Flyer Industries
- Proterra Inc
- Ryobi Bus
- Scannia AB
- Shandong Yi Xing Electric Automobile
- Wright Group
- AB Volvo
- Zhengzhou Yutong
- Zhongtong Bus
Highlighted points of Electric Bus Market Size:
- Covers the varying market dynamics of the industry.
- In-depth analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
- Includes market driving and restraining factors.
- Participants profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
- Include details of five years of forecast analysis by types, regions, and applications.
Inquire more and share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12885144
This Electric Bus Market Research/analysis Report Contains Answers to your following Questions
- Which Manufacturing Technology is Used for Electric Bus? What Developments Are Going On in That Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
- Who Are the Global Key Players in This Electric Bus Market? What’s Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, Contact Information?
- What Was Global Market Status of Electric Bus Market? What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost and PROFIT of Electric Bus Market?
- What Is Current Market Status of Electric Bus Industry? What’s Market Competition in This Industry, Both Company, and Country Wise? What’s Market Analysis of Electric Bus Market by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
- What Are Projections of Global Electric Bus Industry Considering Capacity, Production and Production Value? What Will Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What About Import and Export?
- What Is Electric Bus Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
- What Is Economic Impact On Electric Bus Industry? What are Global Macroeconomic Environment Analysis Results? What Are Global Macroeconomic Environment Development Trends?
- What Are Market Dynamics of Electric Bus Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
- What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, Marketing Channels for Electric Bus Industry?
Key Developments in the Electric Bus Market:
Reasons to Purchase this Report
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12885144
Finally, the report Global Electric Bus Market 2021 describes the Electric Bus industry expansion game plan, the Electric Bus industry knowledge supply, appendix, analysis findings, and the conclusion.
About 360 Market Updates:
360 Market Updates is a credible source for gaining the market reports that will provide you with the lead your business needs. At 360 Market Updates, our objective is to provide a platform for many top-notch market research firms worldwide to publish their research reports, as well as helping the decision-makers in finding the most suitable market research solutions under one roof. Our aim is to provide the best solution that matches the exact customer requirements. This drives us to provide you with custom or syndicated research reports.
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Global Surgical Robots Market Growth 2021 with Top Countries Data Research Reports, Industry Size, In-Depth Qualitative Insights, Explosive Growth Opportunity, Regional Analysis | With Covid 19 Analysis
Global Electronic Toll Collection Systems Market Analysis 2021-2026 With Top Countries Data: Industry Size, Share, Future Challenges, Revenue, Demand, Industry Growth and Top Players Analysis and forecast | With Covid 19 Analysis