Global “Infant Nutrition Market” Report 2021 (value and volume) by company, regions, product types, end industries, history data and estimate data. Also, Report contains a comprehensive analysis of the important segments like market opportunities, import/export details, market dynamics, key manufacturers, growth rate, and key regions. This report focuses on the Infant Nutrition in the Global market, especially in the United States, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, North America, India. Infant Nutrition Market report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type, and application. Infant Nutrition Market reports offer a detailed assessment of the Infant Nutrition including enabling technologies, current market situation, market assumptions, restraining factors.
The Global Infant Nutrition market swot is provided for the international markets including progress trends, competitive landscape breakdown, and key in regions development status. Development policies and plans are discussed as well as manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed.
The global infant nutrition market is expected to register a CAGR of approximately 7.0% during the forecast period, 2018 to 2023. Infant nutrition refers to the additional diet that is exclusively provided to infants, like various type of milk formulas. The high consumer base, rising economy, and high birth rate are expected to contribute heavily to the expected large market share of Asia-Pacific in the forecast period.
Rise in the Population of Working Mothers
In the last decade, there has been a growing population of young working mothers, which has been one of the primary factors for the growth of this market. By 2017, according to the International Labor Organization, female population participation above the age of 15, was 48.67%, which was marginally lower from 48.78% in 2015. As in most of the regions, a higher proportion of women aged 25 – 54 are participating in the labor force. Moreover, in a study published in 2017, in the Journal of Taibah University Medical Sciences, it was reported that the maternal occupation often affected the duration and frequency of breastfeeding per day, with reduced milk production, affecting the infants health. Thus, the rise of adoption of infant formulas and baby foods highly contribute to the growth of this market.
Other factors playing a vital role include the rise in the spending on baby health in developed nations, increasing demand for organic baby food, and rising birth rate, especially in the emerging markets.
Concerns Regarding Food Security and Regulation of Infant Food
The food security and food regulations for infant nutrition in recent years have been one of the primary factors for impeding the infant nutrition market. Breast milk products are not sterile and are at risk of microbial contamination and chemical and foreign body contamination. In several global studies, it has been observed that infant formula is not regulated in some countries. By 2015, the government of China released stricter food safety standards. Further, in 2018, the Chinese Food and Drug Administration (CFDA) reduced the number of permitted milk powder products by 1,400 to boost the bigger domestic brands in the country. Therefore, the food security and regulation in each country needs better speculation, which at present impedes the growth of this market.
Other factors are the risk of allergies or autoimmune diseases associated with infant nutrition products.
Asia-Pacific to Register High Growth
The Asia-Pacific region is expected to register a high growth rate and hold the largest market share in the forecast period due to growing birth rate, rising adoption of infant formula, consumer inclination toward organic infant nutrition products, and improving economic conditions. The population of Asia has risen from 4.16 billion in 2010 to 4.43 billion in 2016. Europe is also expected to have one of the major market shares, but steady decline in birth rate in this region is expected to lower the growth in the European market.
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12886544
The global Infant Nutrition market covers the vision of participant analysis by product types, market share, applications, sales, and revenue.
Infant Nutrition Market Report covers the Top Key-players in 2021:-
- Beingmate Baby & Child Food Co.
- Bellamy’S Organic
- Danone S.A.
- Glanbia Plc
- Mead Johnson & Company
- Meiji Holdings Co.
Highlighted points of Infant Nutrition Market Size:
- Covers the varying market dynamics of the industry.
- In-depth analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
- Includes market driving and restraining factors.
- Participants profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
- Include details of five years of forecast analysis by types, regions, and applications.
Inquire more and share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12886544
This Infant Nutrition Market Research/analysis Report Contains Answers to your following Questions
- Which Manufacturing Technology is Used for Infant Nutrition? What Developments Are Going On in That Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
- Who Are the Global Key Players in This Infant Nutrition Market? What’s Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, Contact Information?
- What Was Global Market Status of Infant Nutrition Market? What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost and PROFIT of Infant Nutrition Market?
- What Is Current Market Status of Infant Nutrition Industry? What’s Market Competition in This Industry, Both Company, and Country Wise? What’s Market Analysis of Infant Nutrition Market by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
- What Are Projections of Global Infant Nutrition Industry Considering Capacity, Production and Production Value? What Will Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What About Import and Export?
- What Is Infant Nutrition Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
- What Is Economic Impact On Infant Nutrition Industry? What are Global Macroeconomic Environment Analysis Results? What Are Global Macroeconomic Environment Development Trends?
- What Are Market Dynamics of Infant Nutrition Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
- What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, Marketing Channels for Infant Nutrition Industry?
Key Developments in the Infant Nutrition Market:
Reasons to Purchase the Report
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12886544
Finally, the report Global Infant Nutrition Market 2021 describes the Infant Nutrition industry expansion game plan, the Infant Nutrition industry knowledge supply, appendix, analysis findings, and the conclusion.
About 360 Market Updates:
360 Market Updates is a credible source for gaining the market reports that will provide you with the lead your business needs. At 360 Market Updates, our objective is to provide a platform for many top-notch market research firms worldwide to publish their research reports, as well as helping the decision-makers in finding the most suitable market research solutions under one roof. Our aim is to provide the best solution that matches the exact customer requirements. This drives us to provide you with custom or syndicated research reports.
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Global All-in-One CRM Software Market 2021 Covid 19 Impact on Top countries data Key Leaders Analysis, Segmentation, Growth, Future Trends, Gross Margin, Demands, Emerging Technology by Regional Forecast
Global Photochromic Lenses Market 2020 Covid 19 Impact on Top countries data Share, Scope, Stake, Trends, Industry Size, Sales & Revenue, Growth, Opportunities and Demand with Competitive Landscape and Analysis Research Report
Global Commercial Vehicle Leasing Services Market 2020 Covid 19 Impact on Top countries data Industry Size, Growth Factors, Top Leaders, Development Strategy, Future Trends, Historical Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Regional Forecast