Global “Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market” Report 2021 (value and volume) by company, regions, product types, end industries, history data and estimate data. Also, Report contains a comprehensive analysis of the important segments like market opportunities, import/export details, market dynamics, key manufacturers, growth rate, and key regions. This report focuses on the Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) in the Global market, especially in the United States, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, North America, India. Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type, and application. Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market reports offer a detailed assessment of the Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) including enabling technologies, current market situation, market assumptions, restraining factors.
The Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market swot is provided for the international markets including progress trends, competitive landscape breakdown, and key in regions development status. Development policies and plans are discussed as well as manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed.
The global next generation sequencing market is expected to register a CAGR of 19.5% during 2018 to 2023 (the forecast period). The next generation sequencing is a DNA sequencing technology that has revolutionized genomic research, and has drawn huge attention from the scientific research community. North America dominates the market, owing to the increasing demand for advanced healthcare facilities, high investments for genomics and proteomics, and growing adoption of sequencing techniques in the region.
Rising Applications in Clinical Diagnosis
The increasing applications in clinical diagnosis is one the major factors responsible for the growth of this market. In the recent years, technologies, such as Illumina/Solexa, ABI/SOLiD, 454/Roche, and Helicos, have provided unique prospects for high-throughput functional genomic research. Its applications in the diagnosis includes a variety of illnesses, such as cancer, hematological disorders, neurology, psychiatry, dysmorphology, vision and hearing impairment, cardiology, and pharmacogenomics. Compared to Sanger sequencing, NGS has emerged as the dominant genomics technology because of its cost effectiveness and use in wide range of functional genomics applications, from sequencing a group of candidate genes, all coding regions (known as exome sequencing) to the entire human genome.
Other factors, such as the speed, cost and accuracy of NGS, efficient replacement for traditional technologies like microarrays, and rise in drug discovery applications demanding NGS technology, are also contributing to the growth of the next-generation sequencing market.
Legal and Ethical Issues
Ethical and legal discussions have always been part of medical research. Funding agencies and journals often submit genomic data from research participants to their databases – this allows investigators to control data. Giving such access, risks the identity of the individuals or families. The data and samples are sent from the databases without the consent of the participant, putting them at risk. The unidirectional flow of data out of the system creates a sense of exploitation and distrust. Therefore, the legal and ethical issues hinder the growth of the next-generation sequencing market.
Other factors hindering this market are lack of interpretation of complex data and lack of skilled professionals.
US to Dominate the Market Share
The United States is expected to dominate the NGS market globally during the forecast period. Due to the support of genomics research, various government bodies, like NHGRI (National Human Genome Research Institute, US), have supported the work on sequencing of the human genome and fund research on the genome’s structure, function, and role in health and disease. Further, The US National Human Genome Research Institute and the US National Academy of Medicine organized 90 leaders in genomic medicine from the United States and 25 other countries in Genomic Medicine Symposium in 2014, to identify opportunities for collaborations that promote the responsible practice of genomic medicine. Several government initiatives, developed healthcare infrastructure, and awareness among citizens are contributing to the growth of the market.
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12886547
The global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market covers the vision of participant analysis by product types, market share, applications, sales, and revenue.
Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Report covers the Top Key-players in 2021:-
- Agilent Technologies
- Dnastar Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Gatc Biotech Ag
- Illumina Inc.
- Macrogen Inc.
- Pacific Biosciences Of California Inc.
- Perkinelmer Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Highlighted points of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Size:
- Covers the varying market dynamics of the industry.
- In-depth analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
- Includes market driving and restraining factors.
- Participants profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
- Include details of five years of forecast analysis by types, regions, and applications.
Inquire more and share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12886547
This Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Research/analysis Report Contains Answers to your following Questions
- Which Manufacturing Technology is Used for Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)? What Developments Are Going On in That Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
- Who Are the Global Key Players in This Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market? What’s Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, Contact Information?
- What Was Global Market Status of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market? What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost and PROFIT of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market?
- What Is Current Market Status of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Industry? What’s Market Competition in This Industry, Both Company, and Country Wise? What’s Market Analysis of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
- What Are Projections of Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Industry Considering Capacity, Production and Production Value? What Will Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What About Import and Export?
- What Is Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
- What Is Economic Impact On Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Industry? What are Global Macroeconomic Environment Analysis Results? What Are Global Macroeconomic Environment Development Trends?
- What Are Market Dynamics of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
- What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, Marketing Channels for Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Industry?
Key Developments in the Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market:
Reasons to Purchase this Report
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12886547
Finally, the report Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market 2021 describes the Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) industry expansion game plan, the Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) industry knowledge supply, appendix, analysis findings, and the conclusion.
About 360 Market Updates:
360 Market Updates is a credible source for gaining the market reports that will provide you with the lead your business needs. At 360 Market Updates, our objective is to provide a platform for many top-notch market research firms worldwide to publish their research reports, as well as helping the decision-makers in finding the most suitable market research solutions under one roof. Our aim is to provide the best solution that matches the exact customer requirements. This drives us to provide you with custom or syndicated research reports.
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Global Marketing Automation Software Market 2021 With Top Countries Data Industry Demand, Share, Size, Future Trends Plans, Growth Opportunities, Key Players, Application, Demand, Industry Research Report by Regional Forecast to 2024
Global Indoor Positioning and RTLS Market 2021 Covid 19 Impact on Top countries data: Industry Overview by Size, Share, Future Growth, Development, Revenue, Top Key Players Analysis and Growth Factors
Global Sodium Tripoly Phosphate (STPP) Market 2020 Covid 19 Impact on Top countries data Industry Growth Analysis, Segmentation, Size, Share, Trend, Future Demand and Leading Players Updates by Forecast
Global Islamic Finance Market 2020 Covid 19 Impact on Top countries data Industry Growth, Size, Share, Forecasts Analysis, Company Profiles, Competitive Landscape and Key Regions Analysis Research Report
Global RTA (Ready-to-assemble) Furniture Market 2020 Covid 19 Impact on Top countries data Industry Size, Future Trends, Growth Key Factors, Demand, Business Share, Sales & Income, Manufacture Players, Scope, and Opportunities Analysis by Outlook
Global Street and Roadway Lighting Market 2020 Covid 19 Impact on Top countries data: Industry Overview by Size, Share, Future Growth, Development, Revenue, Top Key Players Analysis and Growth Factors