Global “Positron Emission Tomography Market” Report 2021 (value and volume) by company, regions, product types, end industries, history data and estimate data. Also, Report contains a comprehensive analysis of the important segments like market opportunities, import/export details, market dynamics, key manufacturers, growth rate, and key regions. This report focuses on the Positron Emission Tomography in the Global market, especially in the United States, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, North America, India. Positron Emission Tomography Market report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type, and application. Positron Emission Tomography Market reports offer a detailed assessment of the Positron Emission Tomography including enabling technologies, current market situation, market assumptions, restraining factors.
The Global Positron Emission Tomography market swot is provided for the international markets including progress trends, competitive landscape breakdown, and key in regions development status. Development policies and plans are discussed as well as manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed.
The positron emission tomography market is expected to register a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period, 2018 to 2023. North America dominates the market, due to growing incidence of cancer and technological advancement in the region.
Increasing Demand for PET Analysis in Radiopharmaceuticals
The technological advancements, like the Time of Flight (TOF) and the rise in popularity of hybrid imaging systems play an important role in the nuclear medicine market growth. The hybrid imaging, using combined scanners, such as PET, is offering a promising future to the nuclear medicine industry. The growing significance of the PET technology application in cardiac and neurological disorders is expected to fuel the growth of the global market. The advancements in various approaches for PET are expected to strengthen the personalized medicine industry, based on which, a continued growth is expected in the global positron emission tomography market, during the forecast period.
Short Half Life of Diagnostics Radioisotopes
Majority of the diagnostic radioisotopes have a short half-life, owing to which, they cannot be stored for long period and have to be used within a short period after production. For example, Technetium-99 is produced from a precursor radioisotope called Molybdenum-99. Molybdenum-99 has a half-life of 66 hours. Owing to its short life, Molybdenum-99 has to reach the end-user within 66 hours, and this includes the entire duration, from the time of production in the nuclear reactor to reaching the site of use, where it will be converted to Technetium-99. While Technetium-99 has a half-life of only 6.6 hours and has to be used within this time. This pricing by the supplier results in higher price of radioisotopes. In addition, given the nature of radioisotopes, there is currently no possible way to address the issue of radioisotopes short half-life. Therefore, short half-life of radioisotopes coupled with the stringent regulatory policies is hindering the growth of the global positron emission tomography market.
North America to Show Tremendous Growth
North America dominates the positron emission tomography market, owing to high demand for precision diagnostics and technological advancement in PET technology in the region. Asia Pacific is expected to grow during the forecast period, owing to factors, such as high prevalence of cancer, growing awareness regarding early diagnosis, less stringent regulatory scenario, and presence of huge population base.
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12886574
The global Positron Emission Tomography market covers the vision of participant analysis by product types, market share, applications, sales, and revenue.
Positron Emission Tomography Market Report covers the Top Key-players in 2021:-
- Philips Healthcare
- Positron Corporation
- Agfa Healthcare
- Neusoft Medical Systems
- Gamma Medica Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Oncovision Boston Scientific
- Zecotek Photonics
- Brain Biosciences
- Ray Vision Intl
Highlighted points of Positron Emission Tomography Market Size:
- Covers the varying market dynamics of the industry.
- In-depth analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
- Includes market driving and restraining factors.
- Participants profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
- Include details of five years of forecast analysis by types, regions, and applications.
Inquire more and share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12886574
This Positron Emission Tomography Market Research/analysis Report Contains Answers to your following Questions
- Which Manufacturing Technology is Used for Positron Emission Tomography? What Developments Are Going On in That Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
- Who Are the Global Key Players in This Positron Emission Tomography Market? What’s Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, Contact Information?
- What Was Global Market Status of Positron Emission Tomography Market? What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost and PROFIT of Positron Emission Tomography Market?
- What Is Current Market Status of Positron Emission Tomography Industry? What’s Market Competition in This Industry, Both Company, and Country Wise? What’s Market Analysis of Positron Emission Tomography Market by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
- What Are Projections of Global Positron Emission Tomography Industry Considering Capacity, Production and Production Value? What Will Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What About Import and Export?
- What Is Positron Emission Tomography Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
- What Is Economic Impact On Positron Emission Tomography Industry? What are Global Macroeconomic Environment Analysis Results? What Are Global Macroeconomic Environment Development Trends?
- What Are Market Dynamics of Positron Emission Tomography Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
- What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, Marketing Channels for Positron Emission Tomography Industry?
Key Developments in the Positron Emission Tomography Market:
Reasons to Purchase this Report
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12886574
Finally, the report Global Positron Emission Tomography Market 2021 describes the Positron Emission Tomography industry expansion game plan, the Positron Emission Tomography industry knowledge supply, appendix, analysis findings, and the conclusion.
About 360 Market Updates:
360 Market Updates is a credible source for gaining the market reports that will provide you with the lead your business needs. At 360 Market Updates, our objective is to provide a platform for many top-notch market research firms worldwide to publish their research reports, as well as helping the decision-makers in finding the most suitable market research solutions under one roof. Our aim is to provide the best solution that matches the exact customer requirements. This drives us to provide you with custom or syndicated research reports.
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Global Smart Glass Market 2020 With Top Countries Data Industry Demand, Share, Size, Future Trends Plans, Growth Opportunities, Key Players, Application, Demand, Industry Research Report by Regional Forecast to 2024
Global Hybrid Voice Recognition System Market 2021 Covid 19 Impact on Top countries data: Industry Size, Share, Future Challenges, Revenue, Demand, Industry Growth and Top Players Analysis and forecast
Bioactive Wound Care Market Peak Countries in the world 2020 Boosting the Growth Worldwide:Market Key Dynamics, Recent and Future Demand, Trends, Share Valuation Industry Size and Foreseen Research Report
Global Smart Home Monitoring and Security Market 2020 Covid 19 Impact on Top countries data Industry Size, Future Trends, Growth Key Factors, Demand, Business Share, Sales & Income, Application, Scope, and Opportunities Analysis by Outlook