Global “Urinary Catheters Market” Report 2021 (value and volume) by company, regions, product types, end industries, history data and estimate data. Also, Report contains a comprehensive analysis of the important segments like market opportunities, import/export details, market dynamics, key manufacturers, growth rate, and key regions. This report focuses on the Urinary Catheters in the Global market, especially in the United States, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, North America, India. Urinary Catheters Market report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type, and application. Urinary Catheters Market reports offer a detailed assessment of the Urinary Catheters including enabling technologies, current market situation, market assumptions, restraining factors.
The Global Urinary Catheters market swot is provided for the international markets including progress trends, competitive landscape breakdown, and key in regions development status. Development policies and plans are discussed as well as manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed.
The global urinary catheter market is expected to register a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period (2018-2023). The urinary catheter devices are witnessing significant growth in recent years due to rise in urinary diseases and increasing awareness for different types of devices used in urinary infections and diseases. North America is expected to dominate this market due to the large base of geriatric population, high prevalence of urology disorders, and better reimbursement policies.
Rising Prevalence of Urinary Incontinence
The rising prevalence of urinary incontinence is one of the primary factors driving this market. Urinary tract infection (UTI) is a common contagion among men and women. According to National Kidney Foundation, US, UTI is responsible for nearly 10 million doctor visits each year. As per the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, approximately 13 million people in the United States suffer from urinary incontinence, which is primarily prevalent in women. Between the age group of 15-64 years, 10-30% of women are affected, compared to 1.5-5% of men. A similarly ratio can be observed globally in developed and emerging markets, thus driving the urinary catheter market.
Other factors driving this market are growing geriatric population, rising awareness towards health and hygiene, and technological advancements in the material used for catheters.
Risk of Catheter-associated Urinary Tract Infection (CAUTI)
There is an increased risk of acquiring a catheter-associated urinary tract infections, which hinders the growth of this market. According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, approximately 12-16% of hospital patients have an indwelling urinary catheter during their hospitalization, during which period, a patient has nearly 3-7% increased risk of acquiring CAUTI. This may lead to other complications such as prostatitis, epididymitis, and orchitis, followed by longer hospital stay and increased cost and mortality, thus significantly impeding this market.
Another important factor is the availability of alternate treatment options for urinary incontinence.
United States is Expected to Occupy the Largest Share in the Market
The United States is expected to occupy the largest market share due to the large pool of elderly population, infections due to urinary diseases, and better healthcare infrastructure with facilities. The Medicaid program reimbursement provides 120 catheters per month for a person and reimburses maximum of 200 catheters. Asia-Pacific is expected to project the fastest growth due to the rising economies of India and China, with a large base of diversified patient pool related to urinary tract disorders with rising elderly population.
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12886663
The global Urinary Catheters market covers the vision of participant analysis by product types, market share, applications, sales, and revenue.
Urinary Catheters Market Report covers the Top Key-players in 2021:-
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Coloplast A/S
- ConvaTec Group PLC
- Cook Medical
- Cure Medical Llc
- Hollister Incorporated
- J and M Urinary Catheters Llc
- Medtronic Plc
- and Teleflex Incorporated
Highlighted points of Urinary Catheters Market Size:
- Covers the varying market dynamics of the industry.
- In-depth analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
- Includes market driving and restraining factors.
- Participants profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
- Include details of five years of forecast analysis by types, regions, and applications.
Inquire more and share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12886663
This Urinary Catheters Market Research/analysis Report Contains Answers to your following Questions
- Which Manufacturing Technology is Used for Urinary Catheters? What Developments Are Going On in That Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
- Who Are the Global Key Players in This Urinary Catheters Market? What’s Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, Contact Information?
- What Was Global Market Status of Urinary Catheters Market? What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost and PROFIT of Urinary Catheters Market?
- What Is Current Market Status of Urinary Catheters Industry? What’s Market Competition in This Industry, Both Company, and Country Wise? What’s Market Analysis of Urinary Catheters Market by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
- What Are Projections of Global Urinary Catheters Industry Considering Capacity, Production and Production Value? What Will Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What About Import and Export?
- What Is Urinary Catheters Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
- What Is Economic Impact On Urinary Catheters Industry? What are Global Macroeconomic Environment Analysis Results? What Are Global Macroeconomic Environment Development Trends?
- What Are Market Dynamics of Urinary Catheters Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
- What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, Marketing Channels for Urinary Catheters Industry?
Key Developments in the Urinary Catheters Market:
Reasons to Purchase the Report
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12886663
Finally, the report Global Urinary Catheters Market 2021 describes the Urinary Catheters industry expansion game plan, the Urinary Catheters industry knowledge supply, appendix, analysis findings, and the conclusion.
About 360 Market Updates:
360 Market Updates is a credible source for gaining the market reports that will provide you with the lead your business needs. At 360 Market Updates, our objective is to provide a platform for many top-notch market research firms worldwide to publish their research reports, as well as helping the decision-makers in finding the most suitable market research solutions under one roof. Our aim is to provide the best solution that matches the exact customer requirements. This drives us to provide you with custom or syndicated research reports.
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Global Thermal Spray Market 2020 With Top Countries Data Key Leaders Analysis, Segmentation, Growth, Future Trends, Gross Margin, Demands, Emerging Technology by Regional Forecast to 2024 360 Market Updates