360 Research Reports has released a new report on Pool Chemical Market, The report is full of crucial insights on the market which will help the clients in making correct business decisions. This research will help both existing and new aspirants for Pool Chemical Market to figure out and study market requirements, market size, and competition. The report talks about the supply and demand scenario, the competitive market scene, challenges for market growth, market opportunities, and the threats faced by key players.
Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.
This report studies the Pool Chemical market size (value and volume) by players, regions, product types and end industries, history data 2014-2019 and forecast data 2020-2026; This report also studies the global market competition landscape, market drivers and trends, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
Get a Sample PDF of report – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/15055873
Global Pool Chemical market competition by top manufacturers, with production, price, and revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the top players including:
Short Description about Pool Chemical Market:
A pool’s filter system does the work to keeping the water clean, but it takes chemistry to do the fine-tuning. It’s important to carefully manipulate the chemical balance in pools for several reasons. One reason is that pathogens, such as bacteria, thrive in water. A pool filled with untreated water would be a perfect place for disease-carrying microorganisms to move from one person to another. Also, water with the wrong chemical balance can damage the various parts of the pool. In addition, improperly balanced water can irritate the skin and eyes. Improperly balanced water can also get very cloudy.
Pool chemicals have many different types, such as trichlor, dichlor, cal hypo, liquid chlorine, algaecides, balancers and other specialty product etc. Those materials are mainly used to ensure the health and safety of swimming pool. During them, trichlor is the most wildly used material, with a consumption amount of 119.7 K MT in 2016. Dichlor is the second largest consumption material. In United States, there are 10.4 million residential and 309000 public swimming pools according to Association of Pool & Spa Professionals. So, pool chemicals are generally used in residential pool. According to our research, in 2016, amount of pool chemicals used in residential pool is about 248.5 K MT, took a consumption share of 95.17%. Owing to abundant raw material resource and mature manufacture process, there are many manufacturers in United States, such as Lonza, FMC, NC Brands, Haviland Pool, Occidental Chemical, Axiall, Lanxess and Monsanto etc. Lonza is a leading supplier in this industry. It has many famous brands including hth®, BAQUACIL®, BAQUA Spa®, Brilliance® for Spas, Leisure Time®, poolife®, GLB® and Pulsar®. In 2016, Lonza sales 46.4 K MT pool chemicals, accounting for 18.11% of United States total sales revenue. United States pool chemicals are consumed all over the country. During all regions, The Middle Atlantic, which is the largest consumption region, consumed 65.4 K MT in 2016. Followed by Southwest region, consumed 55.2 K MT in 2016. United States regional consumption amount is related to swimming pool amount. During past five years, with the recovery of economic, United States pool chemical consumption increased from 236.3 K MT in 2012 to 261.1 K MT in 2016, with an average increase rate of 2.53%.In the future, we predict that United States consumption will keep increasing. By 2023, it will be 308.6 K MT.
With tables and figures helping analyze worldwide Global Pool Chemical market, this research provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
Pool Chemical Breakdown Data by Type:
Pool Chemical Breakdown Data by Application:
This Pool Chemical Market Research/Analysis Report Contains Answers to your following Questions
- Which Manufacturing Technology is used for Pool Chemical?
- What Developments Are Going On in That Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
- Who Are the Global Key Players in This Pool Chemical Market?
- What are Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, and Contact Information?
- What Was Global Market Status of Pool Chemical Market?
- What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost and PROFIT of Pool Chemical Market?
- What Is Current Market Status of Pool Chemical Industry? What’s Market Competition in This Industry, Both Company, and Country Wise? What’s Market Analysis of Pool Chemical Market by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
- What Are Projections of Global Pool Chemical Industry Considering Capacity, Production and Production Value? What Will Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What about Import and Export?
- What Is Pool Chemical Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
- What Is Economic Impact On Pool Chemical Industry? What are Global Macroeconomic Environment Analysis Results? What Are Global Macroeconomic Environment Development Trends?
- What Are Market Dynamics of Pool Chemical Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
- What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, and Marketing Channels for Pool Chemical Industry?
Inquire more and share questions if any before the purchase on this report at – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/15055873
Pool Chemical market along with Report Research Design:
Pool Chemical Market Historic Data (2015-2019):
- Industry Trends: Global Revenue, Status and Outlook.
- Competitive Landscape: By Manufacturers, Development Trends.
- Product Revenue for Top Players: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Situation Analysis.
- Market Segment: By Types, By Applications, By Regions/ Geography.
- Sales Revenue: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Analysis.
Pool Chemical Market Influencing Factors:
- Market Environment: Government Policies, Technological Changes, Market Risks.
- Market Drivers: Growing Demand, Reduction in Cost, Market Opportunities and Challenges.
Pool Chemical Market Forecast (2020-2026):
- Market Size Forecast: Global Overall Size, By Type/Product Category, By Applications/End Users, By Regions/Geography.
- Key Data (Revenue): Market Size, Market Share, Growth Rate, Growth, Product Sales Price.
Purchase this report (Price 2900 USD for a single-user license) – https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/15055873
360 Research Reports is the credible source for gaining the market reports that will provide you with the lead your business needs. At 360 Research Reports, our objective is providing a platform for many top-notch market research firms worldwide to publish their research reports, as well as helping the decision makers in finding most suitable market research solutions under one roof. Our aim is to provide the best solution that matches the exact customer requirements. This drives us to provide you with custom or syndicated research reports.
Name: Mr. Ajay More
Email: [email protected]
Organization: 360 Research Reports
Phone: +44 20 3239 8187/ +14242530807
For More Related Reports Click Here :